It is interesting that the products of Sarajevo-based J&J Neuer, a firm with a major trading operation in glass and china, had its own stamp. It is unknown whether there was any glass or china production in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the period.
What we know for certain is that this merchant used to order his products from other manufacturers from abroad (e.g. the well-known Czech china factory "Slavkov"), but those products were branded as J&J Neuer's. The Horni Slavkov factory was established in 1888; in its long history it changed both, its name and the logo. The tableware set was made between 1896 and1918 in the style of late secession.